Suppliers and subcontractors plays a vital role in many businesses; they are connecting people for the business to complete the manufacturing or production process. Certain responsibilities are given to the suppliers by the company, so that the work is evenly distributed and gets completed on time without any delay. It becomes important for the management to check the work of suppliers just to ensure they are doing a job with high quality. This is where Third Party Inspection comes into being. It is because of this check that all the third party companies are alert and do a perfect job.
Why is third party inspection necessary?
A third party is a unit on its own, it is managed by a different management and usually they take work from their clients to help them finish certain part of the manufacturing or production process. Third party forms an integral part of businesses that are dependent on others to complete the work. In this inspection the inspector goes to the third party site and does Witness Inspection which means, he or she witnesses the entire process and checks on how they are doing the work. A detailed report is generated and given to the management regarding the work done by the third party.
Benefits of third party inspection for the company
- Customers and clients know for a fact that the company’s products are the best.
- Third party is always alert when working for the company that uses witness inspection at supplier’s facility.
- There is no compromise in quality.
- The finished products have long life and are one of the best because of the checks made during the production and manufacturing process.
- The raw materials sent by the suppliers are of best quality, which makes the products last for long.
If you want to have a thorough check on the third party that your company uses, then do come to Abacus Quality System Services, we are here to help you with your business and make it grow. Call or visit us for further information.