Every company wants to excel in the work they do and they do want to survive in the competitive market. There are companies that rely on other units to finish the production and manufacturing process, these units are called supply units. Different materials and resources need to be procured; these are sent by the suppliers. It becomes the company’s responsibility to check the materials sent by the suppliers to make sure the finished product has quality. This is where Supplier Audits are done to check on the quality of materials sent by the supplier.
Let us look at some of the advantages of supplier audit
- More confidence on all the raw materials and services provided by the suppliers.
- Reduction in incoming rejections
- The supplier is kept alert because of the check.
- The auditor makes a detailed report of the GAPs and opportunities note that is given to the management for correction and improvement in the process.
- The company management have all the details of the supplier company and they know what is the level of maturity of the company
- Risk mitigation for the parts, material and services being provided by the suppliers
The Auditor does a thorough check of the materials sent well in advance, and the quality is known because of the checks done. The supplier is bound to send best materials and the relation between the supplier and the company grows stronger. The business is bound to do well as the products will be of good quality. This audit will bring in more happy and satisfied clients and customers.
If you want to know more about the audit please feel free to visit us or call us and we will be more than happy to help you.
It is mandatory for companies to take care of the employees, basically by giving proper Safety Training. This training will ensure that the workers are safe at work place; they know how to handle heavy and complicated machinery and equipment. This creates awareness among general public about how a company takes care of its employees and ensures they are safe without any mishaps at work place. People also want to join a company that is worker and employee friendly, knows how to protect them from accidents during working hours.
Let us look at the benefits of safety training
1) This training builds confidence among workers while doing the work.
2) There are very minimal accidents and mishaps.
3) The company does not have to spend huge amount on compensation and insurance.
4) The attrition level is absolutely nil.
5) The workers would want to go to work every day as the safety training boosts the confidence level.
6) More people would want to join a company that offers this kind of training.
Being safe at work place is necessary as every worker wants to come home safe without any accidents. The training teaches the workers on how to handle the equipment and how to take care of things if any accident occurs to ensure there is no serious condition at work place. Make the workers as well as the business confident with this kind of training for one at all in the company premises.
Businesses are of various types and require different types of checks. One of the checks is Third Party Inspection. This is extremely helpful as the company can send the inspector to the production or manufacturing site where the inspector will check on the entire process and he will be the witness to the process on how the company is doing the work, if they are meeting the quality and other standard prescribed or desired by the company. With witness inspection the company gets detailed report on how the work is done, which gives great amount of clarity to one and all.
Let us look at the advantages of third party inspection
- The inspector does the required check in the production site.
- The workers are bound to be safe as the parts and assemblies used are checked by the inspector.
- High risk industries like oil, gas & petrochemical do need witness inspection.
- The production company will take extra care due to the third party inspection.
- Company hiring the witness inspector does benefit a lot and need not worry about quality and punctuality of getting the finished good.
Professional services are highly in demand and Abacus Quality System Services is the company which offers different professional services. If you want to know more about them do feel free to call us and we will be glad to help you.
Audit is one of the key features in every business; this is a kind of check which is done to ensure quality in the business process. Every company has its own way of doing quality checks and it happens intermittently throughout the year. These checks should be done by trained auditors who know what and how to check in order to catch the errors and also they should know how to give solutions for the errors so that they are not repeated again. Auditors are highly in demand by companies as they are the checkers to stop errors. ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course is the key to become successful auditor.
Below are some of the advantages of ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course
- This course teaches in detail about auditing and its strength.
- By giving this course in the company the management can have its own in house auditors.
- The company is sure to have quality in all aspects of its production and service department.
- Clients and customers will be happy and satisfied because the company has individuals who are trained in this course.
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course is offered by Abacus Quality Training Services, the training in this course is given by highly qualified and skilled trainers who know how to provide and impart the knowledge to the trainees. This training is given within the company premises which make it easy for the management to monitor the growth in the training.
If you want to know more about different training courses, please do call us or visit us for details.