Businesses and organizations don’t run single handedly; there are many other departments, units and other suppliers that are involved with successfully running of the organization. Many a time’s companies have to depend on other company for certain goods for example, construction business, and manufacturing business, food business also depends on suppliers for business needs. This is where Third Party Inspection comes into picture. In this kind of inspection the inspector checks all the products of the suppliers and also checks on how they are doing the manufacturing and production activities. This can be done using witness inspection.
Let us look at some of the advantages of witness inspection and third party inspection.
- These inspections keep the third party alert and they always do a good job.
- The company is sure of getting the best quality products from the third party.
- The inspector goes to the site and checks the entire process personally and makes a report for the management.
- This inspection leaves no scope for the third party company to do any error or mistake in their job.
Third party inspection service is one of the best services that any company can get to manage its needs at reasonable cost. In this the inspector takes all the responsibility to do all the checks and ensures that the company gets best from the third party.
To know more about witness inspection do call us or visit us and we at Abacus Quality System Services will be more than happy to help you.
Suppliers and subcontractors plays a vital role in many businesses; they are connecting people for the business to complete the manufacturing or production process. Certain responsibilities are given to the suppliers by the company, so that the work is evenly distributed and gets completed on time without any delay. It becomes important for the management to check the work of suppliers just to ensure they are doing a job with high quality. This is where Third Party Inspection comes into being. It is because of this check that all the third party companies are alert and do a perfect job.
Why is third party inspection necessary?
A third party is a unit on its own, it is managed by a different management and usually they take work from their clients to help them finish certain part of the manufacturing or production process. Third party forms an integral part of businesses that are dependent on others to complete the work. In this inspection the inspector goes to the third party site and does Witness Inspection which means, he or she witnesses the entire process and checks on how they are doing the work. A detailed report is generated and given to the management regarding the work done by the third party.
Benefits of third party inspection for the company
- Customers and clients know for a fact that the company’s products are the best.
- Third party is always alert when working for the company that uses witness inspection at supplier’s facility.
- There is no compromise in quality.
- The finished products have long life and are one of the best because of the checks made during the production and manufacturing process.
- The raw materials sent by the suppliers are of best quality, which makes the products last for long.
If you want to have a thorough check on the third party that your company uses, then do come to Abacus Quality System Services, we are here to help you with your business and make it grow. Call or visit us for further information.
Businesses are of various kinds and many are linked to each other and due to various processes involved in a particular business the company depends on third party for various steps and work. Usually the management decides to handover certain responsibilities to third party and expects them to complete the job for the company. When a supplier is involved, then it becomes important to have Third party inspection. This inspection ensures that the vendor will do the job perfectly and there will not be any kind of errors or negligence on their part.
How does third party inspection work?
In this an inspection is assigned to the company like AQSS who will take care of all the things regarding third party witness inspection. Our inspectors will do a thorough check of the materials sent by suppliers, how are they doing the manufacturing and production process on their site. Checking of the production process and final test/inspection at the site is called witness inspection. Witnessing the production or manufacturing process is a crucial task. This inspection keeps the suppliers alert as the inspectors will visit their site and check the entire process hands on.
Advantages of third party inspection
- It builds confidence among customers and clients regarding the finished product.
- The relation and confidence between suppliers and the company strengthens.
- There is no worry about risk of things going wrong in the final product of the company.
- The work handed over to the suppliers is sure to finish on a high quality note.
- This inspection creates a bench mark for the suppliers which have to follow them to give good product/service to the company.
Make sure all the supplier’s work is thoroughly checked through witness inspection. Avail this service from Abacus Quality System Services, visit our website or call us for any further information.