There are companies who give some work to other units who are not in any way related to the main business. In such cases, it becomes important for the management to check how the work is carried out in the production unit of another company. For this reason Witness Inspection is used, where the inspector goes to the site and witnesses the entire process of production and manufacturing. Proper checks are done if the unit is maintaining and adhering to the standard set by the company.
Let us look at some of the benefits of witness inspection
- Keeps the production unit alert.
- Quality is maintained as checks are done by the inspector.
- All the parts and assemblies are checked by the inspector to ensure safety and quality.
- Workers will be safe because quality parts and assemblies will be used.
This service is offered by AQSS where skilled, trained and experienced inspectors will go to the site and do the witness inspection for the company. Detailed report is then written to give to the management regarding the progress made in the production process.
It has become a growing awareness among company management to check on the way the manufacturing and production work is carried on. These checks ensure the finished product is of quality and the management is able to confidently tell its customers about how the product is without any doubts. Third party inspection is one way to check how the work is done outside the company premises. Certain manufacturing and production processes at times need to be done outside the company boundaries and in such cases it becomes important to check the work done. This is where witness inspection helps. In this the inspector goes to the site where the work is going on and checks the entire process and makes report of the same.
Benefits of Third party inspection
- The work done outside the company premises is checked well and quality is not compromised.
- The inspector will go to the site and do the checks.
- Any improper way to manufacturing will be condemned.
- Stress will be given on using quality products and materials.
- Detailed report made by the inspector gives a clear picture of how the work is done to the management.
In today’s competitive world it becomes a must to check on the work done, to know the details on how the entire work is carried on in a different set up. Witness inspection helps the management to a great extent to ensure quality finished products for the company.
If you want to know more about Third party inspection then do call Abacus Quality System Services and the team will be more than happy to help with all the details.
Suppliers and subcontractors plays a vital role in many businesses; they are connecting people for the business to complete the manufacturing or production process. Certain responsibilities are given to the suppliers by the company, so that the work is evenly distributed and gets completed on time without any delay. It becomes important for the management to check the work of suppliers just to ensure they are doing a job with high quality. This is where Third Party Inspection comes into being. It is because of this check that all the third party companies are alert and do a perfect job.
Why is third party inspection necessary?
A third party is a unit on its own, it is managed by a different management and usually they take work from their clients to help them finish certain part of the manufacturing or production process. Third party forms an integral part of businesses that are dependent on others to complete the work. In this inspection the inspector goes to the third party site and does Witness Inspection which means, he or she witnesses the entire process and checks on how they are doing the work. A detailed report is generated and given to the management regarding the work done by the third party.
Benefits of third party inspection for the company
- Customers and clients know for a fact that the company’s products are the best.
- Third party is always alert when working for the company that uses witness inspection at supplier’s facility.
- There is no compromise in quality.
- The finished products have long life and are one of the best because of the checks made during the production and manufacturing process.
- The raw materials sent by the suppliers are of best quality, which makes the products last for long.
If you want to have a thorough check on the third party that your company uses, then do come to Abacus Quality System Services, we are here to help you with your business and make it grow. Call or visit us for further information.
Businesses are of various kinds and many are linked to each other and due to various processes involved in a particular business the company depends on third party for various steps and work. Usually the management decides to handover certain responsibilities to third party and expects them to complete the job for the company. When a supplier is involved, then it becomes important to have Third party inspection. This inspection ensures that the vendor will do the job perfectly and there will not be any kind of errors or negligence on their part.
How does third party inspection work?
In this an inspection is assigned to the company like AQSS who will take care of all the things regarding third party witness inspection. Our inspectors will do a thorough check of the materials sent by suppliers, how are they doing the manufacturing and production process on their site. Checking of the production process and final test/inspection at the site is called witness inspection. Witnessing the production or manufacturing process is a crucial task. This inspection keeps the suppliers alert as the inspectors will visit their site and check the entire process hands on.
Advantages of third party inspection
- It builds confidence among customers and clients regarding the finished product.
- The relation and confidence between suppliers and the company strengthens.
- There is no worry about risk of things going wrong in the final product of the company.
- The work handed over to the suppliers is sure to finish on a high quality note.
- This inspection creates a bench mark for the suppliers which have to follow them to give good product/service to the company.
Make sure all the supplier’s work is thoroughly checked through witness inspection. Avail this service from Abacus Quality System Services, visit our website or call us for any further information.