“On May 3rd, 2018. DAS Certification (USA) hosted an ISO 9001:2015 Seminar at Top Golf – Houston.
The event brought together Professionals of Quality field including auditors and consultants from all over the Houston Metropolitan Area. DAS Certification (USA) President, Safi Qudsi, presented the professionals with a Lessons Learned seminar and a review of the challenges being faced in implementation and certification of ISO 9001:2015 standard. The auditors and consultants were able to take new knowledge about the standards in hopes of helping out clients not to well familiarized with the content just yet. The evening ended with a nice game of golf and that beautiful Houston sunset. We hope to host more events in the future with even more quality professionals, auditors and consultants around the Greater Houston area.”
There are different organizations that depend on third party for raw materials and other products. The businesses that depend on third party are construction, food, engineering companies and plant owners depend on third party for certain raw materials. It is important that these materials are of best quality and fulfill the purpose of the company that has ordered the materials. In order to ensure that the products supplied by the third party are of best quality, third party inspection should be put in place. This inspection would keep the third party alert and they will always end up sending the best of materials to the company.
Advantages of third party inspection
- This keeps the vendor alert while sending the goods to the company.
- The relationship between the supplier and the company is strengthened due to the inspection.
- The manufacturing and production process is inspected thoroughly by the third party inspector.
- Any wrong doing is immediately rectified or the materials that are damaged are rejected during the checks.
- The inspector goes to the site to check the production and manufacturing process and to assess if they meet the entire quality standard.
- Because of third party inspection the customers are sure to get quality products from the company.
Inspection is important in any business; it automatically ensures quality and long lasting products for the consumers and the clients alike. This inspection is important to ensure supply of better products and quality materials in the market.