Businesses are of various kinds and many are linked to each other and due to various processes involved in a particular business the company depends on third party for various steps and work. Usually the management decides to handover certain responsibilities to third party and expects them to complete the job for the company. When a supplier is involved, then it becomes important to have Third party inspection. This inspection ensures that the vendor will do the job perfectly and there will not be any kind of errors or negligence on their part.
How does third party inspection work?
In this an inspection is assigned to the company like AQSS who will take care of all the things regarding third party witness inspection. Our inspectors will do a thorough check of the materials sent by suppliers, how are they doing the manufacturing and production process on their site. Checking of the production process and final test/inspection at the site is called witness inspection. Witnessing the production or manufacturing process is a crucial task. This inspection keeps the suppliers alert as the inspectors will visit their site and check the entire process hands on.
Advantages of third party inspection
- It builds confidence among customers and clients regarding the finished product.
- The relation and confidence between suppliers and the company strengthens.
- There is no worry about risk of things going wrong in the final product of the company.
- The work handed over to the suppliers is sure to finish on a high quality note.
- This inspection creates a bench mark for the suppliers which have to follow them to give good product/service to the company.
Make sure all the supplier’s work is thoroughly checked through witness inspection. Avail this service from Abacus Quality System Services, visit our website or call us for any further information.