Every company wants to excel in the work they do and they do want to survive in the competitive market. There are companies that rely on other units to finish the production and manufacturing process, these units are called supply units. Different materials and resources need to be procured; these are sent by the suppliers. It becomes the company’s responsibility to check the materials sent by the suppliers to make sure the finished product has quality. This is where Supplier Audits are done to check on the quality of materials sent by the supplier.
Let us look at some of the advantages of supplier audit
- More confidence on all the raw materials and services provided by the suppliers.
- Reduction in incoming rejections
- The supplier is kept alert because of the check.
- The auditor makes a detailed report of the GAPs and opportunities note that is given to the management for correction and improvement in the process.
- The company management have all the details of the supplier company and they know what is the level of maturity of the company
- Risk mitigation for the parts, material and services being provided by the suppliers
The Auditor does a thorough check of the materials sent well in advance, and the quality is known because of the checks done. The supplier is bound to send best materials and the relation between the supplier and the company grows stronger. The business is bound to do well as the products will be of good quality. This audit will bring in more happy and satisfied clients and customers.
If you want to know more about the audit please feel free to visit us or call us and we will be more than happy to help you.