There are suppliers who supply different materials to variety of businesses. These businesses depend a lot on suppliers to run the business. Especially manufacturing industry require several raw materials as well as other services for its production process, this is where Supplier Audits come into picture. In this the auditors check the materials sent by the supplier and return the damaged or goods that are not of quality immediately. Detailed report is made and given to the management regarding the kind of materials sent by the supplier.
Advantages of supplier audits
- This audit helps the management get the best quality materials from the suppliers.
- Suppliers are always alert when sending the materials.
- Customers have lot of confidence in the products of the company.’
- There is no compromise in quality
- Get the best products manufactured and produced by applying supplier audits.
During supplier audits the auditor takes out time and checks all the materials sent by the supplier and services/processes done by the supplier. The damaged goods are returned while the best materials are retained. The management also gets a detailed report about the materials sent. The relation between the supplier and the company gets strong.
This service is offered by Abacus Quality System Services and is one of the most popular services in the industry. Get more details about supplier audits by calling us now!
Every business runs with the help of several other departments and related processes. Similarly, some organizations are dependent on other businesses to ensure their business keeps going smoothly without any hindrance or issues. One important support department and function is the purchasing and procurement department, this department is concerned with getting best materials and parts for production, manufacturing and services from the suppliers who are well versed in their work and who will provide best material & service to the company. Suppliers are spread across the world, and many businesses are dependent on the supplier to get different materials for their business. Supplier audits is essential to ensure supplier processes are good and this will also keep the suppliers alert and responsible when they are supplying materials to a company.
Benefits of supplier audits
- This audit keeps the supplier very alert and cautious.
- The customers and clients are sure to get best quality finished product because of the audits.
- The company will be sure to have a good product & service because of the checks.
- The material sent by the suppliers will always be of best quality.
- The management gets detailed report about the checks in place by the supplier before shipments.
- The audit strengthens the relation between supplier and the company.
Supplier audits have become a part and parcel of any business that are dependent on suppliers to get different materials. The auditor checks properly all the processes and the way materials and part are sent by the supplier. Make the best use of this audit and make sure that all the products sent by the supplier are best!
Do call us for more details and if you want any assistance with supplier audits Abacus Quality System Services will be happy to help!